Metro EV is a leader in electrical solutions for property managers. We bring unbiased expertise required for any successful EV charger deployment, helping you to select the right EV charger for your needs.
Metro EV provides you as a landlord everything you need to host commercial EV charging stations ‣ Electric vehicle owners actively seek out venues from metroEV because of our fast, reliable hosting stations. ‣ Contact us and learn how you can install charging stations at your facility, retail space, workplace, or condominium.
‣ Our service includes 24-hour monitoring so that your stations are always up and running Hassle-Free Maintenace Affordable Fast Charging
‣ You can get up and running, affordably, while having some of the fastest stations available Expert Staff
‣ If you ever had a question or concern, our staff is here to help, from beginning to end 3-Year Warranty
‣ Our stations come with a 3-year warranty, giving you total peace of mind Expert Consultation & Installation
‣ Learn how you can install electric vehicle charging stations for your customers, visitors, residents, or employees ‣ Learn the benefits of hosting EV stations - increase your property value, create new streams of revenue, attract new loyal customers, and become a leader in sustainability
‣ Turnkey EV charging solutions
EXPERT CONSULTATION & INSTALLATION
Our fully certified and insured electricians are here to make fast and safe installation of your EV station.
THE BEST SELECTION OF EV CHARGERS We are hardware agnostic, offering Level 2 and Level 3 EV chargers from a variety of manufacturers. This ensures you get the best product at the most competitive price for any commercial installation. We sell equipment built by industry-leading brands including ABB, BTC, Delta, Efacec, EV-Box, EVoCharge, Lite-On, Tritium, and Webasto.
ONGOING SERVICE & NETWORK MANAGEMENT
Our software partner, ChargeLab, offers a truly open and interoperable EV charging management platform. For businesses and multi-residential properties, this means you can manage who has access to your chargers, bill users, and control energy usage without being locked at a single EV charger manufacturer.